"I desire to mail service a 24 second prune from my xbox game dvr and upload it to reddit videos. I downloaded the .mp4 and when I drag/browse for the file information technology will go in(under post, Image & Video), and look like the video is uploaded(I can scout the video in the epitome&video nether post). I put a title and flair and click post. the video never gets posted. I accept tried several different filetypes and from my pc (chrome) and iphone (app). Delight assistance me."

"The video loads, I add the title and press Post. Then it's stuck on 'Submitting...' for a very long time and I give upwardly. It's on the Android app."

Those are two questions existence asked by Reddit users and many people still wondering how to post videos on Reddit. Today we're going to make an all-side tutorial near uploading video to Reddit on dissimilar devices and gear up certain errors like "can't upload video to Reddit" equally well.

Office 1: What Video Format does Reddit Support

Beingness a popular discussion website, Reddit allows registered members to submit content to the site such as text mail, images, videos and useful links, covering a wide range of categories. Reddit is genuinely a wealth of information and discussion equally an open and close-knit community. When information technology comes to posting a video to Reddit, there are specific requirements:

how to upload video to reddit

  • Supported video formats: MOV, MP4
  • Maximum file size: 1GB
  • Maximum video length: 15 minutes
  • Mobile App: iOS and Android
  • Internet: Stable internet connection