Information technology's that time again, some other Tasty Tuesday recipe coming your way! Sticking with the "Irish" theme for the month, I offering you lot the…

Irish Cream Bundt Block

I was a little leery nearly this one. The last fourth dimension I tried anything in my bundt pan (regular Angel Food Block) it stuck so bad we couldn't even go information technology out of the pan. We were only vehement pieces out of the dish until we gave up and merely soaked the whole affair! It eventually came make clean, but I have been turned off from trying another bundt ever since.

But, you have to get back on the horse sometime and I'm glad I did!

The recipe is located here at Allrecipes. (How much do I love them!) After reading the whole recipe it wasn't what I had expected. You get to use a regular yellow cake mix as the base. It's easy, but somehow makes me experience like I'm cheating. Maybe if I don't tell anyone…

Anyway, I left out the pecans (they just don't thrill me) and allow the cake soak in the glaze like some reviewers suggested. It wasn't exactly pretty, just it turned out great! The glaze turned into a sugar "crust" that Ant said was Amazing. I'm non big on Bailey'due south  but if y'all similar that season this is for yous.

Completely off topic! What do you do when your child does this…

I know the quality isn't great but notice how she
took all the q-tips and put them in a diaper.
That is also a glob of rash cream on her chin!

Yes that is the diaper drawer complete with wipes, rash foam, q-tips, lotion, etc. Thank god I caught her before she squeezed the petroleum jelly onto the bookcase. I of course was busy cleaning up a prior mess while this was happening. I guess it'southward time to update the toddler proofing!

♥Momma Tart

#64 – Irish gaelic Cream Bundt Block